Автор Тема: Rusca and her friend Nadja  (Прочитано 2667 раз)

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
Rusca and her friend Nadja
« : Июнь 11, 2007, 06:36:52 »
Rusca has visitors on saturday. Here is a couple of pictures.

Rusca имеет посетителей в субботу. Вот - несколько картин.

And here Rondo and Rusca try to solve "how we get this thing away from pool".  ;D

И здесь Rondo и Rusca пробуют решить, "как мы получаем эту вещь далеко от объединения"   ;D

Little footballer

Маленький футболист

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
Re: Rusca and her friend Nadja
« Ответ #1 : Июнь 11, 2007, 07:36:44 »
Can Rusca let another dog to come in your house? Where does she spend her nights?
I ask you because I'm pleased to see that your girl lets another bitch to play in her yard! Rada lets only males!

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #2 : Июнь 11, 2007, 08:13:02 »
This big cage is usually playing area, or boys are together there (Rusca doesn´t want to leave there if there isn´t humans in cage) so Rusca hasn´t take that area to "her territory". That is free area where everyone can come to play, at least Ruscas friends which she has seen before. I don´t know what she will do if there will come whole foreign dog.

Ruscas area is only our yard and her own little cage. There no-one other dogs can´t come. Now she has started to order that Rondo (German Shepherd mix) can´t come to yard anymore, only that big cage or only his own cage, nowhere else.  :D

We haven´t has any problems with other bitches, Rusca likes all. Only some breeds she don´t like at all, even it is male or female and attacts right away.

Rusca spend nights first inside our house but now she has been few months outside in her own smaller cage. Beside with boys.

Enisey

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #3 : Июнь 11, 2007, 20:13:21 »
Собаки, кажется, имеют забаву, приезжая fotbool игроки ;D