Автор Тема: We meet few friends last weekend...  (Прочитано 3911 раз)

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
We meet few friends last weekend...
« : Июля 26, 2007, 19:40:44 »
Here is pics.

Group

Jasha, Lila and Rusca

Charodej

CAO called Bo

Enisey

Enisey and Rusca

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
Re: We meet few friends last weekend...
« Ответ #1 : Июля 27, 2007, 08:53:18 »
Miia, please, tell more about the meeting. Where was it? What purpose? More about dogs, what ages and characters?
I see CAO, how did they get on? :D

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #2 : Июля 27, 2007, 18:52:55 »
We were at Inkoo, our frieds home yard. We only meet wit our friends, eat grilled food and have fun, nothing special purpose. :)

Meranos Gold, "Jasha" (Inglisilm Imperial Iwan x Hömppäpepun Fazer) is that white young male, 1 year old. Very friendly and calm character. But he has showed his guarding skills also, so he looks strange people very exact. :)

Delilah Savitas, "Lila" (ASKANIA SKAZKA URS-SOKOLIK x FORTUNA TAURAPILIS) is 2 years 4 months old female. She comes better and better every year. She is really bad tyrant in home, she tell to all other dogs how they must behave there.  ;D She has really bad fear periods sometimes, usually before terms. She is friend only few people, no-one else can´t touch her if she don´t want that. :D

Charodej Savitas, "Charka" (BELYI VETER MAKAR x BELOSNEZHKA SAVITAS) is 3 years old male. Very suspicious to all people and fears to different floors a lot. :D If floor is slippery, Charka crawls to forward. :D One show Charka was towards his brother. Judge says that Charka won bacause he crawled longer than his brother.  Funny thing! ;D Charka is handsome, I hope that his owner will took Charka to exhibitions later. They cut his coat about year ago and now it has grown back.  :)

The owner of this place (where we were) has 6 years old female SRO "Iitu" but I don´t know her really well. I has seen her only few times and everytime she don´t want to discuss to no-one.  ;D Below is picture of Iitu.

And Enisey you all know. :D His owner might tell us more about his character but I think that Jeni is more similar than Rusca. They have a lot of same actions and both have very explosive characters. But Rusca and Jeni are friends. :)

CAO try to call others to play but no-one really likes him. :D Rusca hasn´t go near him, only looked and showed her teeths. When CAO looked away, Rusca went to smell him, that was all. She don´t like CAOs, too different to her.  ;D

« Последнее редактирование: Июля 27, 2007, 18:54:33 от Miia »

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #3 : Июля 28, 2007, 09:15:39 »
Thanks. So many funny things ;D
I was surprised that Rusca and others didn't like CAO, I think the dogs felt the mood of their owners ;) You see how clever they are ;) But CAO looks to be intellegent and beautiful.
It is so interesting for me that Rusca is explosive, we decided this problem in this way: only my husband accustoms Rada and Major to other dogs. They are calm with him. :)
It is remarkable that Savitas' dogs are similar to Rada in behaviour in a new place. Perhaps, because of relationship to Lel?!
Anyway it's so nice that you meet together there!
Sorry for my primitive English, it's because of the pregnancy :D The head doesn't work at all.

Marlene Laufer

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #4 : Августа 05, 2007, 08:01:57 »
Thank you  for all the pictures. This is one of the messages that  I am able to read. I am  surprised that Deilah is  now 2.4months.the time flies. Deilah is the  daughter of Urs- soko who is the  litter mate of our Babayaga.This  shows that  through the net the world is very small. Babayaga has now her 4 c a c ib and I want to come to visit Czech yuzak show in June so we can  meet more of you.

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #5 : Августа 05, 2007, 10:28:37 »
Hello! It is very nice to hear about you! :) If you want; i can give you Delilah´s owner e-mail address also if you want to talk with her? Delilah is very beautiful female nowadays. She is Latvia, Estonia and Russia CH, and now they try to get Lithuania and Finland CH. Here in Finland we have to get good points from character test, and then we can have Finland CH title.  ::)