Автор Тема: Veter Tavrii Rusalochka  (Прочитано 15723 раз)

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
Veter Tavrii Rusalochka
« : Май 12, 2007, 12:13:36 »
Here is some pictures... How Rusca has grown. :)

Here she has been with us one week. Her first meeting with our boys.

Rondo loves this little girl, and plays with her a lot. :)

Rusca was so brave, she fears nothing. She tryed to run with the boys...

And trying to steel boys toys... :D

Or trying to eat this big wolf.  ;D

Now she is little bit bigger but the games are same...

This has taken in september 2006

These has taken in february 2007

More pictures will come later... :D

Yuriyk

• Администратор
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
Re: Veter Tavrii Rusalochka
« Ответ #1 : Май 12, 2007, 13:06:33 »
Smart dog, only malicious very much! That with the sheep-dog has made ::)
O, my English, where you?  :-[

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #2 : Май 12, 2007, 13:51:20 »
You mean where we live? We live in Finland, cirka 200 kilometers from our capital Helsinki. This town called Mellila is very small place, only 1200 inhabitants. :)

Yuriyk

• Администратор
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #3 : Май 12, 2007, 14:15:26 »
It I about the my English: " Where you?"  :)
I read, something I understand, and to speak or write - at once in German it turns out

You were in Helsinki in in the Europa championship in 1998? There there was very strong SRO-ring 

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #4 : Май 12, 2007, 17:04:08 »
Miia, I' glad to see your own theme here! I also admire your dog society, they are so different, but as I see very friendly ;) As I remember a rotweiler is a mixture with a SRO  :D? I am not so brave as you to take such a strong character!

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #5 : Май 12, 2007, 20:41:56 »
Everyone have different character, Jator (SRO-RW mix) is very calm and firm, never angry. He is the boss but he loves peace, he don´t fight if someone challenge him, he only goes away in that situtation. He isn´t good guard, he only barks and be happy if someone comes to scratch him.  ;D I say that he is more Golden Retriever than that mix. :D

Rondo (German Shepherd mix) is very lively and happy dog. He loves everybody and never stop moving. He wants always play and keep all other dogs on the move too. :D But Rondo is smallest and Rusca has notice that, they fight sometimes. Now I think that Rondo is lowest member, Rusca has won him few times and now he don´t challenge Rusca anymore.

Rusca has strongest character, she tell what she wants. :D She challenges, irritates, hates, loves... She has many emotions and shows those so clear. She is never calm, she is always on move, very active. I like her character, she is my dear.  :-*

Next... We will see...  ;)

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #6 : Май 12, 2007, 20:57:14 »
I see. It seems the sisters are very alike, Rada is of a very strong nature. But she is not very active, lazy like me :D

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #7 : Май 14, 2007, 13:30:58 »
I put too many pictures, but if you will bored about these pictures, you can say to me.  ;D

Я помещал слишком много картин, но если Вы будете надоеденный об этих картинах, Вы можете сказать мне.  ;D

Rusca likes water a lot. She played hours in her own pool. Nowadays she goes to run in deep drains.    ::)
Раска любит воду много. Она играла часы в ее собственном объединении. В настоящее время она идет, чтобы бежать в глубоких канализациях.  ::)

Here were Ruscas first guests... SRO Iwan and Tsvetnaya bolonka Remu  :-*
Здесь были Ruscas первые гости... SRO Iwan и Цветная болонка Remu  :-*

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #8 : Май 14, 2007, 16:45:10 »
Good photoes! Are going to shows?
хорошие фотки, вы на шоу собираетесь?

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #9 : Май 14, 2007, 17:58:23 »
Finnish Caucasian Ovtcharka breed association arrange unofficial show to COs, CAOs and SROs in 26.5. Then 2.6. is Estonia Winner, 7.7. National Show in Luige Estonia, 8.7. Special Show for rusguards in Latvia.... There is something, I have to think how many exhibitions I would take more for summer... Not many because of that coat...  I have to think autumn shows then. :)

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #10 : Май 14, 2007, 21:51:28 »
I see. In our case we should hurry up, Now I feel a little bit better, the dog is better and the shows are on the open air. I think it is better to participate now at small towns in order to make a habit of the show and to be at form. I'm afraid that the dog can forget the good show manners ;)
Ясно. В нашем случае нужно поторопиться. Сейчас мне получше и собакеб а шоу проходят на открытом воздухе. Я думаю, что лучше участвовать сейчас в маленьких городахб чтобы сделать привычку из шоу и быть в форме. Я боюсь, собака может забыть хорошие выставочные манеры. ;)

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #11 : Май 15, 2007, 08:08:56 »
Yes, I know the feeling. I was little bit worried how our first outside show will go, but that were better that inside. Rusca get nervous when she have to be on that crowd and stress a lot, so I think that this outside season is good for us. :) Rusca doesn´t have patience at all, if we have to wait our ring too long, she started whining and crying.  She does that in the ring too if she has started that earlier... :-\  Now we practise in outside shows and last went pretty good, Rusca even lie there what she hasn´t do many times before.  :o

Да, я знаю чувство. Я немного волновался, как наш первый внешний показ пойдет, но это было лучше та внутренняя часть. Раска становится возбужденной, когда она должна быть на той толпе и подчеркивать много, таким образом я думаю, что этот внешний сезон хорош для нас. :)
Rusca не имеет терпения вообще, если мы должны ждать наше кольцо слишком долго, она начала скулить и кричать. Она делает это в кольце также, если она начала это ранее ...:-Теперь, мы занимаемся на внешних показах, и последний пошел довольно хороший, Rusca даже лежат там, что она не имеет, делают много раз прежде. :o

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #12 : Май 15, 2007, 12:32:33 »
Is it the only translator you've got? Can you set up alta vista from English into Russian? is alta vista only for Finnish?
I guess all the dictionaries and the translators haven't got any kynological materials!

Miia

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #13 : Май 15, 2007, 14:29:23 »
I translate now with altavista, what it seems to you now? Is it bad translator too?

If this don´t work, I write only english then, it is better.  :D

Да, я знаю ощупывание. Я был меньшим потревоженным битом как наша первая выставка снаружи пойдет, но то было более лучшим что внутрь. Rusca получает слабонервным когда она должна находиться на той толпе и усилиться много, поэтому я думаю что этот внешний сезон хорош для нас. Rusca не имеет терпение на всех, если мы должны ждать наше кольцо слишком длиной, то она начало хныкать и заплакать. Она делает то в кольце слишком если она начинала то более раньше..., то Теперь мы практикуем в выставках снаружи и последнее пошло довольно хорошо, ложь Rusca даже там она имеет не сделать много времен раньше.

Диана

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • ВТ Мажор - миляга
« Ответ #14 : Май 15, 2007, 20:53:03 »
No, Miia! Please translate! I write my translations by myself, but I'm so lazy! ;D
The first translator is better! The last one is horrible! ;D ;D ;D
It's not a rare thing, all the translators are not ready for specific themes. And it's a fact, nothing else.
Нет, Мия! Пож-та, переводи! Я перевожу сама, но очень ленива! ;D
Первый переводчик лучше! Последний - ужас! ;D ;D ;D Это не редкость, все переводчики не готовы к специфическим темам. Это просто факт, не более того.